Terms of Service
Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between Australian Clearing Pty Ltd and you. Australian Clearing Pty Ltd and it's properties will herein also be referred to as "Australian Clearing","TimeWall", "TimeWall.io", "site", "Company".
We may post additional terms, official rules, or agreements that apply to certain services, applications, activities, and features we offer or provide at or through certain Australian Clearing Sites and Features (“Additional Terms”), and you may be subject to such Additional Terms when you access those services, applications, activities and/or features. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Additional Terms (on the one hand) and these Terms (on the other hand), these Terms shall prevail unless expressly otherwise stated in the Additional Terms, which are intended to supplement, but not replace, these Terms.
This website and it's contract is owned by Australian Clearing Pty Ltd, a limited liability company of Australia with Australian Business Number 26 625 700 156 with an operating address of 235 Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017 Australia.
You supply the services as referred to on TimeWall.io ('our site') to us. You must understand that when joining our site and by using any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Our services & contact information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
- Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
- TimeWall is not available in the following countries: Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, Russia.
- The minimum age requirement to join TimeWall is 16 years. TimeWall encourages minors, 16 years of age or older, to seek their parent or guardian's permission before registering. Most teenagers use TimeWall as a way to earn free rewards.
- When you reach 1,000 points in total wallet earnings, you will be required to verify your identity before you can receive payment. This will only be required once ever. Any ID documents that you upload in this tab are deleted forever from our servers within 7 days of approval or decline. To verify your ID, you must complete at least 2 out of the 3 following options. Step 1, Take a photo of yourself with a mobile phone, or any camera, holding a piece of paper with the word "TimeWall" written on it, with your face clearly in view. Step 2, upload a government issued ID such as your Driver’s License, Passport or Student ID card. Step 3, submit a link to your personal Facebook profile. (Your account must not be set to private and must be publicly viewable.) If you are unable to take photos, or don't have any of the ID documents above, please contact support and we will provide an alternative method for you to verify your ID.
- Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
- Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to use our services then you must follow the instructions on our website.
- The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed once you have signed up successfully to TimeWall.io. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
- TimeWall.io may terminate/suspend without notice any accounts at its discretion.
- All earnings are displayed in Points. 1 point = $0.0001 USD in raw earnings. Or 10,000 points = $1 USD of raw earnings.
- You will also see the currency conversion of your points from the website profile your account is linked to. When you withdraw, your points are converted into the currency of the website you came from based on the conversion rate they have set. This is subject to change at any time. Withdrawing 1,000 points DOES NOT mean you will receive $0.10 USD, you will receive the currency of the reward site your account is connected to.
- TimeWall is not required to pay users that do not reach the minimum withdraw amount of payout of 1,000 points.
- TimeWall is not required to pay users that do not verify their ID after they are required to do so.
- TimeWall is not required to pay users who have been banned for violating our terms of service.
- TimeWall may apply charge backs to your account if an advertiser rejects leads due to fraud, false information, or any reason what so ever. These amounts will be deducted from your TimeWall account.
- If there are any database issues, display errors or coding issues on the TimeWall website which cause your earnings to appear higher than they should be, TimeWall will correct this and is not liable to pay you for any incorrect values that were previously displaying.
- When using TimeWall.io you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell TimeWall.io accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not supply false documents, fake or edited photos, or any government documents that belong to someone else that is not you, during the Verify ID process.
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts anywhere on the website.
- You must not auto unlike-like, unfollow-follow, -1-+1 other's sites/pages/accounts.
- You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not include TimeWall.io tracking links in iframes or any other popup/popunder window.
- You must not send proxy traffic to TimeWall.io links, or tasks.
- You must not use any VPN/Proxy to register for TimeWall, or use a VPN/Proxy whilst inside of TimeWall to perform tasks.
- You must not purposely clear cookies, cache, reset IP address or trick the system in order to do the same task over again
- You must not use multiple devices or browser emulators
- You must not emulate a desktop site from a mobile device
- You must not use browser extensions to auto click or simulate clicks
- You must not fill Surveys with false information.
- You must not fill in the incorrect profile information into TimeWall such as name, age, address and gender.
- You must not use software or bots to install apps.
- You must not use software or bots to perform searches in our search engine.
- You must not upload photos or profile pictures that you do not own the rights to.
- You must not use TimeWall.io to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of TimeWall.io, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You must not try to hack other peoples accounts, change their personal information or payment information
- You understand that cheating our system, will result in your account being disabled, with all earnings removed, with no second chances or warnings.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from TimeWall.io permanently, with or without prior notice, and none of your accumulated earnings or wallet value will be paid to you.
Data destruction ensures that Australian Clearing Pty Ltd manages the data it controls and processes it in an efficient and responsible manner. If you wish to have your data deleted from our servers forever, you can request so by clicking on Settings > Account Data, and under "ACcount Deletion" click on the "click here" link. This will ask for your account password, and will send a link to your email in order to conform the deletion of your data. If you are unable to access your account for any reason, you can contact our support by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the website. Our support team will ask you some questions to verify your account details, and then proceed with the deletion of your data. In rare circumstances, a litigation hold may be issued by legal counsel prohibiting the destruction of certain documents. A litigation hold remains in effect until released by legal counsel and prohibits the destruction of data subject to the hold.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.